How to Make Wine Candle Lamps
I enjoyed a wonderful Valentine's Day dinner made by a special person last night. Before he arrived I set the mood with a kitchen covered in wine glass and bottle candle lamps. Our special evening of cooking together was done in complete candle light. This romantic setting using wine candle lamps is a lovely and inexpensive way to romance your special person. We cooked for hours and still have the same candles to use for our next romantic evening.
Wine candles also make elegant center pieces and table markers for weddings, anniversaries and special events. You can create a wine light from a wine glass or recycled wine bottle.
How to Create Wine Glass Lamps
- Find some ordinary wine glasses from your cupboard or buy some inexpensive wine glasses
- Select a wine glass lampshade pattern. Set sail into summer with an Anchor Wine Glass Lampshade or choose the Table Marker Wine Glass Lampshades which is perfect for special events.
- Choose a candle - tea light or use a flame-less candle which flickers like a real wax candle
- Set the lite candle inside the wine glass and top the glass of with a lampshade
How to Create Wine Bottle Lamps
There are a few options for turning a recycled wine bottle into a wine lamp.
- Wine Bottle Oil Lamps - choose from a Flame Protector, Tube Lamp or a Tube Lamp with Flame Protector Gift Set
The wax drips down the bottle similar to the vintage trend of dripping wax over a Chianti bottle.
Decorating with Wine Candles
I accented the kitchen with smaller bottle candles. These mini wine bottle candles were the perfect accents between the larger wine candles. The height differences between all the candles and flickering of candle lights set the mood for a lovely Valentine's Day dinner.