WhisperKool Ceiling Mount 4000 Wine Cellar Cooler
Cooling a wine cellar adds two very imortant variables to this process, humidity and temperature consistancy. Our systems keep these two variables in check by cooling slowly. We have spent thousands of hours researching and developing the ideal system design and componentry for slow cooling processes.
The unique difference between the WhisperKOOL systems and traditional air conditioners is the maintenance of well conditioned humidity. Traditional air conditioning units are designed to cool quickly: as a result, humidity is removed below acceptable levels which can lend to dried out corks and oxidized wine. WhisperKOOL achieves the optimal results by cooling the air slowly, cycling down the temperature while maintaining humidity between 50% and 70% in a properly prepared wine cellar.
Utilizing our ceiling mounted evaporator has many benefits.
Wine Cellar Cooler Features:
- Offers excellent efficiency by drawing in the warmer air which accumulates at the ceiling, cools and disperses the air throughout the environment.
- Allows for maximum racking space.
- Is virtually invisible in the cellar.
- Designed with the highest quality, professional grade parts for longevity and performance.
- Designed for ease of installation and accessibility.
- Includes a condensate pump system.
- Smooth, black primer finish, excellent for painting and color matching.
- Available with our active humidity option.
- Low ambient control.
- Grille of unit comes with a smooth, primer finish
- Cellar Size: 1000 cu. ft dBA: 58.5 dBA
- Dimensions: 35-3/4 inches long x 12-3/4 inches high x 14-1/2 inches deep
- Evaporator: 80lbs
- Condenser: 69lbs
- AMPS (starting/running):
- Evaporator: 2/1
- Condenser: 23.5/6.8
- Evaporator is installed in the cellar
- Condenser is installed up to 100 line ft. away.
- Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential
- Thermostat : Digital Control Display
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 year parts and labor
New! Active Humidity Option:
Our new Active Humidity feature carefully measures the volume of moisture needed to raise the relative humidity within the cellar to the desired level. This design utilizes Intermittent Mist Injection Technology which eliminates the use of pads or filters that can mold over time.
Easy to install and effortless in use, simply connect a soft water source to the unit, install the humidistat and you are ready to go.
This optional integrated system must be specified at the time of ordering of the unit.
Active Humidity Features:
- Maintains optimal humidity levels when relative humidity level drops.
- Intermittent Mist Injection Technology - No pads or filters which can mold over time.
- Included humidistat displays and monitors humidity levels.
*Pump down systems are integrated into the design of our split systems to provide our customers with the most professional and reliable split cooling systems for wine cellars.
Note: The systems do not include a line set.