1. Pour 1 - 2 oz of wine into glass. [makes space for rod and allows for comparison tasting]
2. Attach stopper to longer end of rod holder and lower assembly into bottle. [check that fit is secure]
3. Use vacuum pump until bubbles form. Then stop. Release stopper after 20 - 30 seconds. [pull nub]
4. Remove assembly from bottle and taste. [repeat if needed]
5. Separate stopper, rod and holder. Rinse rod and holder thoroughly and let air dry. [enjoy!]
You may wish to purchase a second rod so you can use one for red and one for white wines. Or, if you need a replacement rod due to breakage or loss.
|301 Redirect URL||No|
|Select Rug Size||No|