N'FINITY PRO's advanced technology:
- Reduces vibration - leaves sediment undisturbed toward proper aging and a more balanced taste
- Reduces noise - you barely know it's there
- Increases energy efficiency - up to 40% more efficient than similar sized models
- Extends life span - professional grade components extend the life of your wine cellar
Designed with unparalleled attention to detail:
Smooth-rolling, wood-front wire shelves
Gently gliding on ball bearing tracks, N'FINITY PRO low-flex shelves are designed to cradle bottles of Bordeaux [regular] size and larger, including Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Champagne, protecting labels from being scratched by the shelves above. Each N'FINITY PRO comes with a complete set of shelves.
Dual Zone digital temperature control
Giving you service and storage options for reds and whites in just one cellar, the top zone adjusts from 41-54°Ffor service, the bottom zone 46-66°F for aging. The N'FINITY PRO comes equipped with a temperature display lock to insure the proper settings of each zone.
Cool blue LED interior lights
Showcasing your collection, we've fitted each N'FINITY PRO with a series of cool blue LED pin lights at the top and bottom of the cabinet to illuminate your wine with style. Which uses less energy and creates very low heat than standard lighting.
Choose the door to fit your decor
Designed to be free-standing or built into cabinetry, it fits in anywhere you'd like. For larger collections, position two units side-by-side. Convienent front venting design. The door is reversible to open left or right, UV protected and frost and condensation free.
- Manufacturer Number 268 02 66 03/ 268 03 66 03
- Volume 26.12 Cubic Feet
- Installation Type Free Standing/Built In
- Temperature Zones 2
- Bottle Capacity 166 Bottles
- Number of Shelves 15 Rolling
- Temperature Range Upper Zone - 41 - 54 F/Lower Zone – 46 -66 F Ambient Temperature 60°F-80°F
- Wine Cellar Dimensions 23.75” W X 69.75” H X 27.25”D
- Minimun Dimensions of Built-In Area 24.75” W X 70.25” H X 29.25”D
- Shelves Wood Shelves on Ball Bearing Rollers
- Lighting Cool Blue LED
- Control Digital Thermostatic Control
- Glass Door UV Tinted, Dual Pane Reversible Door Swing Yes
- Rated Voltage 115V Frequency 60HZ Rated
- Power Input 255 Watts
- Rated Current 2.3 Amps
- Light Power Max 0.5 Watts
- Refridgerant R134A, 4 oz
- Energy Consumption 468 kwh/year
23.75” Width, 27.25” Depth and 69.75” Height (Stainless Steel Door Handle adds 2” to depth)
Up to 166 Bottles. Please note capacity is based off using standard Bordeaux size bottles, using larger size bottles may limit the capacity. (i.e. Pinot Noir, Burgundy, Rhone, California Reds, Champagne, etc.)
Commonly asked question:
We have store a number of pinot noir and champagne bottles- 50 -75 bottles. Will the N'Finity Pro 166 Wine Refrigerator accomodate?
- The better storage solution for 50 to 75 bottles of pinot noir and champagne would be the Nfinity Pro 187 Wine Refrigerator. That being said the capacity may be lowered based on larger bottles. Also keep in mind that a shelf can also be removed where necessary .
**Taxes are collected for billing addresses in NC and NY.