Italian Leather Loose Leaf Recipe Book
Ten sections to inscribe all of your loose leaf recipes into one exquisite volume, 3 tier page design for recipe name, ingredients and preparation, attractive and easy to thumb illustrations for unrestricted cataloging, unique 7x10 size for easy kitchen stowage, delicate 24lb acid-free archival writing stock, thick bookbinding boards, classy green fly leaves, signature distressed solid leather construction, subtle inconsistent color marbling and scarring with handcrafted abrasions, reinforced signature raised spine in four places for a timeless look, hand pressed panels for easy opening and closing, Imported from and made in Italy. Fully customizable.
- Complete volume for all your loose leaf recipes divided into ten illustrations of: antipasti (cheeses, fruits, cold cuts), soups, pasta (or first courses), beef dishes, fish, poultry, sauces and gravies, vegetables, desserts and jellies and jams
- Room for sixteen recipes in each section
- Front page dedication or place for your name
- Personalize it with your name or Family Recipes
- Flannel draw string bag and gift box included with purchase
- Perfect for any and all writing mediums
PERSONALIZE (see pictures below)
Enter your inscription as you would like it to appear on your journal. Your embossing will appear exactly as you enter it in our customer comments section during check out.
Cost is $24 per line which includes 28 characters per line.
-Script or Times Roman Font
-Gold, silver, black, copper, blind (no color), burgundy or ivory letters
-Position: 1.) Top, Center, 2.) Absolute Center, 3.) 1/3 From Top, Centered, 4.) Bottom Center, 5.) Bottom Right, 6.) 1/3 From Bottom Centered
Enter all selections in customer comments during check out.